Wednesday, August 26, 2009

i'm still here...

I could stay awake, just to hear you breathin’
Watch you smile while you are sleepin’,
while your’re far away dreamin’.
I could spend my life, in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost to this moment, forever
Every moment spent with you, is a moment I treasure


I don’t wanna close my eyes,
I don’t wanna fall asleep,
’cause I miss you, baby,
and I don’t wanna miss a thing
‘Cause even when I dream of you,
the sweetest dream would never do,
I’d still miss you, baby,
and I don’t wanna miss a thing


Lying close to you, feelin’ your heart beatin’,
and I’m wonderin’ what you’re dreamin’,
wonderin’ if it’s me you’re seein’.
And then I kiss your eyes, and thank God we’re together
I just wanna stay with you, in this moment forever
Forever and ever


I don’t wanna miss one smile,
I don’t wanna miss one kiss,
I just wanna be with you,
right here with you, just like this.
I just wanna hold you close,
I feel your heart so close to mine,
And just stay here in this moment,
for all the rest of time.

No comments: